Getting Started

1. Complete our “Request for Proposal” Questionnaire.
If you are an Association, click here.
If you are a Developer, click here.
2. Once the “Request for Proposal” is received, we will process your request and send you a proposal along with our Management Agreement and Association questionnaire. If you would like to go forward with our services, we will need the following information:
Signed “Management Agreement”
Complete our “Association Information” Questionnaire.
Submit resolution/minutes indicating a change of Management Companies.
Complete and Sign our “Release Authorization Form” for us to obtain the Association’s Information and Documents held by previous Management Company.

Management documents, minutes, financials, along with any adopted resolutions and policies are some of the items that will need to be transferred to us.  We will make all the necessary arrangements to obtain these documents from previous Management Company.

HOME DRE Services Budget Services Management Services Areas We Serve About Us
7231 Boulder Avenue, #306 Highland, California 92346
Tel: (909) 863-0500 Fax :(909) 864-2264 E-mail:

©2009 Community Development Services & Management

Site design by Cox Development Group