- Complete our Request for Proposal Questionnaire
- Approve our Agreement for DRE Processing (Will be sent with your Proposal)
- Submit retainer payment (50% of the fee in most cases)
- Submit the following documents:
- Final/Tentative Map(s) and information relating to the maps.
- Site Plan showing the location and areas of all improvements.
- Architectural Drawings covering all structures maintained by the Association.
- One set of Landscape Drawings of all properties to be maintained by the Association.
- One set of Declarations of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&R™s), Articles and Bylaws. (when they are available, draft copies are acceptable)
- Any special conditions or agreements with the city, county or other associations.
- Estimated installed costs and the start and completion dates of each common area item.
- If this is a phased project, you will need to provide a phasing schedule that includes the lot/unit numbers, common lot numbers and common area to be added to each phase.
- Review 1st draft You will receive your first draft for review within 7 to 10 Business Days There will NOT be any additional charges for revisions while in Draft Stage.
- Approval of Association Budget – If there are no additional changes, the budget can be finalized in 7 to 10 Business Days from the date the client/subdivider approves the budget.
Our fee includes the preparation of Association Budget, cost of shipping and all revisionsrequested by the Department of Real Estate. Additional Charges will only apply if Client/Subdivider requests revisions to the Budget after it has been finalized and/or submitted to the Department of Real Estate, the scope of the design has changed or the condo plans have been changed or updated without our knowledge which resulted in a budget deficiency.Commencement of services will begin upon receiving the retainer, completed ProjectInformation Questionnaire and any necessary documentation or information requested byCommunity Development Services & Management(See items 1 through 5). We do not charge for budget deficiencies and/or revisions required by the Department of Real Estate.